Wednesday Chat #7

chatsonthefarmhouseporch

Hello, friends. I haven’t done a Wednesday chat in a few weeks, so I thought it would be fun today. If you have a blog and want to participate, head over to Everyday Ruralty to get the questions and link up.

What is your favorite berry?

I like all kinds! Well, except blueberries – which I like in baked goods. So let me break down my specific preferences. For just eating, I like strawberries best. I love the flavor of raspberries and blackberries, but the seeds drive me mad. In baked goods, blueberries or blackberries win. And for jams and jellies, it’s raspberries all the way.

If you had the choice of a picnic or sit-down dinner, which would you choose?

A sit-down dinner. There are some outdoor activities I enjoy – like tennis – but as a rule, I prefer the indoors.

How is your handwriting? Fancy, plain? Legible, doctor-like?

Right now it’s nonexistent. Stupid tendinitis *sigh* When I can write, though, I have . . . well, regular handwriting. Unless I’m being exceptionally lazy or rushed, it’s quite legible. If I have time to take my writing slow, it’s even better.

Do you prefer a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet?

Laptop. But I haven’t had one in a couple of years. These days, 90% of my “computing” is done on my phone or our Kindle Fire. The other 10% is done on hubby’s our desktop.

Tell me something interesting, please.

I’ve never in all my almost-33 years broken a bone. As a kid, I wondered what it would be like to have a cast. Now that I’ve this darn tendinitis, I no longer have any interest in trying one. Just the splint sucks big time, and I have the ability to take it off if I so desire. (Of course, I want to heal, so I’m not just taking it off willy-nilly. I removed it to shower earlier this week and ended up hurting for 12 hours solid. No more of that!)

So there’s a few more tidbits about me. Tell me: have you ever broken a bone?

Blessings,

Wendy

Advertisements

One thought on “Wednesday Chat #7

  1. Sanz @ From The Mrs. 06/04/2014 at 11:56 am Reply

    So fun to learn more about you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE blackberries and raspberries. Love. (Can you tell I love them?) 🙂 I’ve also never broken a bone. It was interesting to read that you love indoors more than out. I don’t know why that surprised me. Hope your tendonitis improves soon!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: